Rivermeade has developed a premium range of fire safety sign and statutory safety signs made in high quality materials which will compliment the most carefully designed interior. We also provide a service to survey, plan and locate these safety signs following Equality Act ‘best sign practice’ and current UK and EU legislation.
Our overall approach to wayfinding and signage design within the safety signs and statutory safety signs category is to:
- complement the architecture and interior design of the building
- maximise the use of sustainable materials
- deliver a consistent approach to graphic layout, use of materials and safety sign placement
- exceed the basic requirements of the Equality Act and other local codes
- maximise the value of the available budget.
The following documents all presented in PDF format would be included within our final scope deliverables:
- a database generated schedule listing every sign with full dimensions and a detailed written manufacturing specification.
- a full set of digitally marked up plans showing the proposed location of each sign cross referenced to the schedule.
- Adobe Illustrator generated colour drawings of each individual sign type detailing typography, layout, materials, colourways and dimensions.
- an Excel generated spreadsheet with budget costings.
Please give us a call if you would like any additional information about Safety Signs for Health, Fire Safety Signs and Statutory Safety Signs or our Wayfinding and Sign Design Services.