Rivermeade Signs was founded in 1974 and specialises in the design development, manufacture and installation of signs for major architectural sign projects and for hotels throughout Europe, Africa and the Middle East. Rivermeade Design provides specialised wayfinding and sign design consultancy services.
We make signs for many different customers:
Universities, schools and libraries • Commercial organisations • the Public realm • Banking and commerce • Theatres, museums and galleries • Stadiums and sports facilities • Hospitals and health facilities • Shopping centres • Retail • Exhibition and conference centres • Heritage sites • International business hotels, country house hotels and resorts.
Current and recent projects include:
The Curtain Hotel London • Principal Hotels Edinburgh, York, Manchester and London • Battersea Power Station • Victoria Gate Leeds • White City Place • HOME Manchester • One Kensington Gardens • NOVA Victoria • Olympic Stadium transformation • Hilton Bankside • Wellcome Trust Collection • Waldorf Astoria Hotel Amsterdam • Stonehenge • Imperial War Museum • Bluewater Shopping Centre • Main Olympics Stadium London 2012 • Handball Arena London 2012 • Sir Chris Hoy Velodrome Glasgow • Manchester Town Hall Extension & Central Library transformation • Kempinski Gold Coast Hotel Accra • JP Morgan Canary Wharf • Derby City pedestrian signage scheme • Corinthia Hotel London • St Pancras Renaissance Hotel London • University of Oxford • University of Manchester • English Heritage • University of Greenwich • Oxford Brookes University
Rivermeade Signs in London is certified to ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004 and BS OHSAS 18001:2007 by a UKAS accredited certification body with activities defined as 'Design, development, manufacture and installation of internal, external and digital signs for architectural projects and international hotels. Wayfinding and sign design consultancy services.
IMS Policy Statement
Rivermeade Signs Limited specialises in wayfinding, design, manufacture and installation of signs for major architectural projects in the UK and for leading international hotel groups throughout Europe and the Middle East.
Rivermeade strives to produce high quality work as efficiently as possible to meet our client’s needs. We recognise that care of our employees and the wider environment are central to our business and we are dedicated to operating in a manner that achieves these goals.
Our management systems identify the significant environmental, health and safety and quality aspects of our operations and are managed in a way that minimises risk to our employees, visitors, other contractors and trades, the general public and to the environment through regular assessment, audit and training.
We believe in demonstrating our commitment to continual improvement, our management systems are audited and certified to the requirements of ISO 14001:2004, BS OHSAS 18001: 2007 SSIP and ISO 9001: 2008 by a UKAS accredited certification body.
Specifically we will:
· Include, environmental, health and safety and quality considerations in all existing management systems and initiatives with the aim of improving our management processes, customer satisfaction, environmental and health and safety performance, whilst committing, at a minimum, to compliance with relevant legislation and other requirements to which the company subscribes.
· Work in partnership with our suppliers to influence and/or improve their environmental and health and safety performance.
· Provide and maintain safe plant and equipment.
· Implement systems to review and monitor performance, liaising with outside bodies where relevant, in order to achieve or exceed annually set objectives and targets which will ensure continual improvement.
· Undertake methods of improving efficiency in the use of human resources, raw materials and energy.
· Identify and seek to reduce significant environmental and health and safety effects that may arise from our processes, operations and work activities.
· Aim to reduce waste generated from process activities and utilise waste minimisation philosophies to promote reuse, recycling or the generation of power from waste.
· Make adequate provision for dealing with all emergency situations on site.
· Ensure available access to environmental, health & safety and quality information and training for our staff and encouraging them to apply good practice at all times.
· Discuss environmental, health & safety and quality issues regularly at the highest levels of the company and consult with our employees on all related matters.
This policy will be displayed on notice boards, on the company intranet and is also publicly available on the website. It will be reviewed on a regular basis. This policy has been endorsed and approved by:
Rivermeade Signs Limited Managing
Rivermeade Signs Limited Sales and Marketing Director
Rivermeade Signs Limited Works Director
Rivermeade Signs Limited Financial Director
Custom Made Signs
Here at Rivermeade Signs we have more than 30 years of experience when it comes to sign design and sign design consultancy. As the nation’s lead sign design, manufacture and installation company, we also specialise in hotel and architectural signs. Here at Rivermeade Signs we strive to produce only the best quality products for all of our customers, both at home and abroad. Most of our staff here at Rivermeade Signs have worked for us for many years and are fully qualified to deliver you the best results with your signs. If you’re looking for the very best in wayfinding sign design, look no further. We specialise in wayfinding signs and custom made signs, producing several high quality products for several large companies across the world over the last few years. Here at Rivermeade we lead the way in wayfinding signage as we know how important signs are to our clients and their customers.
With our custom signs our customers can create a bespoke ensemble of fabricated letters, build bespoke display cases or delve into our range of tactile sign products which will set your company apart from your rivals. With our experience and specialist knowledge in the industry we are fully equipped and confident that we can provide you with the very best solutions for all your sign needs. If you have any enquiries about custom signs or would like to discuss our prices please feel free to contact one of our team members on 020 8896 6900.
Why Choose Rivermeade for your Wayfinding Signs?
We are confident that we can create the very best in high quality wayfinding sign designs and custom madesigns, all while meeting the exact needs of our customers. Since being founded in 1974 as a company making wayfinding signs for hotels, our team and expertise has broadened at a breath-taking rate. Now our separate trading division, Rivermeade Design, works with us for scheduling and design of internal and external sign creation for public and commercial buildings and hotels; our clients vary from shopping centres, libraries, universities, country house hotels and resorts. All Rivermeade Signs employees are fully qualified, highly skilled and work continually to achieve the highest standard of service when it comes to wayfinding signs and their design. Our approach to wayfinding signs generally follows 11 stages starting from the brief, working through the design proposals, right through to attending the site and undertaking a report so we support our customers every step of the way.
Rivermeade Signs has proudly worked on projects including the popular Bluewater shopping centre, the Imperial War Museum and the Olympics Stadium for London 2012, so if you’re looking for some winning custom made signs, wayfinding signs or design consultation, please do not hesitate to get in contact with us today. EHIC Card Renewal US ESTA Visa Waiver